Data protection information
for suppliers, customers, other business partners and interested parties
1. Please note that we record, store, process and use personal data collected by us from suppliers, customers, other business partners and interested parties, in particular, the names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, contact details, customer numbers as well as order and delivery data, for the purposes of initiating, establishing and processing contractual and supply relationships, including delivery, payment and any warranty or product liability.
Your personal data is required to conclude and perform a contract. You are not obliged to provide this data. However, we cannot conclude a contract with you without this data. Your data will be processed in this respect based on Article 6 (1) b) GDPR.
Your personal data may also be processed based on your consent under Article 6 (1) a) GDPR (e.g. use of login areas).
Furthermore, we record, store, process and use this data for the purposes of managing customer and business relationships, and for marketing and advertising our own products and services. Your data will be processed in this respect on the basis of Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. In this respect, our legitimate interest in processing your data arises from our efforts to publicise and sell our own products and services.
Furthermore, we process data that we receive under the statutory conditions from credit agencies (for example from the German credit reference agency Schufa) for the purposes of credit checks relating to our suppliers, customers and other business partners. Your data will be processed in this respect on the basis of Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest in processing this data arises from receiving the contractually owed consideration for our services (for example the fee). Otherwise, we do not make any automated decisions.
Personal data is not shared with third parties with the exception of the following
- transfers to third parties engaged by us for the performance of contractual and supply relationships, for example banking institutions/payment service providers processing payments and transport companies/shipping companies processing deliveries;
- transfers to third parties engaged by us in the context of marketing and advertising for our own products and services, for example marketing service providers and printing houses;
- transfers to specialist service providers (commissioned data processors) that perform services for us based on our instructions and under our responsibility as part of the purposes stated above, for example IT service providers;
- transfers to third parties which we are legally obliged to make, for example to the tax office or other government authorities;
- transfers to third parties to fulfil our duties under commercial and tax law, for example to our tax consultants.
Data is only transferred to a third country outside the European Union which is also not a signatory state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area if this data transfer is required to fulfil an existing agreement between you and us (for example delivery to a third country).
Your data will be processed while a contractual or supply agreement is being initiated and processed and for as long as the obligations from a contractual or supply relationship continue to exist, for example any warranty or product liability obligations, as well as for the duration of the statutory retention periods under Article 6 (1) c) GDPR.
If we process personal data to carry out advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time. If you object to processing for advertising purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
2. In accordance with Article 15 to 18 GDPR, you have a right to
- information about whether we process personal data about you and if so what data
- the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete
- its deletion
- the restriction of processing of personal data concerning you.
3. In accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR, you have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to lodge an objection with us at any time to the processing of your personal data that we carry out on the basis of Article 6 (1) e) or f) GDPR.
In addition, you have the right under Article 21 (2) GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of conducting direct advertising at any time.
4. You have a right to data portability with respect to us under the conditions of Article 20 GDPR.
5. If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent up to the time of its withdrawal.
6. If you believe that the processing of your data breaches data privacy law, you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.